The village of Čistá is located in Krkonoše Mountains and offers tourists a beautiful environment for relaxation and rest. With a pleasant atmosphere and many opportunities for sports and entertainment, it is the ideal place for a holiday. The surroundings of the village offer a wide range of hiking trails leading through the forest and along the ridges of the mountains, as well as a visit to one of the many thermal baths nearby. In winter, the local ski resort provides excellent conditions for skiing. Visit Čista and enjoy the beautiful nature of Krkonoše Mountains.
In the city, you can have fun bowling or playing tennis on the local courts. In the summer, don’t miss the educational trail around the former quarry or one of the many hiking or cycling trails. A nice trip awaits you to the Černohorský peat bog or the Trail through the treetops of Krkonoše Mountains. Janské Lázně is only about 5 minutes away by car, where there are spas and a large ski resort heading from Černá Hora, boasting the longest ski slope in the Czech Republic.
Throughout the year, Krkonoše Mountains offer a lot of interesting cultural, social and sports events
- Family ski resort with a ski school right in Černý Důl
- The largest ski area in the Czech Republic – SkiResort Černá Hora – Pec is only 3 km away
- Easy access to cross-country skiing tracks in Černá Hora or Krkonoše ridges
- Illuminated running area in Vrchlabí
- Educational trail of St. Barbara around Černý Důl
- From Černý Důl to Krkonoše ridges
- Educational trail Around the quarry
- Trail through Krkonoše treetops
- Hotel Pošta – traditional Czech cuisine, year-round operation
- Hotel Aurum – restaurant with a large children’s corner
- Two convenience stores near the square
- Aquacentrum Janské Lázně
- Aquapark Špindlerův Mlýn
- Trutnov indoor pool
- Forest swimming pool – Safes
The treetop trail is located in the heart of the majestic forests of Krkonoše National Park.
We will show you what makes Krkonoše nature unique. Together with us, you will get to know the local beautiful forests literally from the roots to their crowns. You will become a part of forest life and get to know a number of animals and plants that you will not find anywhere else.
The route with a length of more than 1500 m will lead you through a diverse forest, numerous surprises and lessons await you.