These general conditions (business terms, terms of reservation and cancellation) govern the mutual contractual relations between the operator of the accommodation facility “Apartments Čistá” and the guests (hereinafter also referred to as “customers”).
1. Prices and Services
- Approximate prices for accommodation and any other services are listed in the accommodation provider’s presentation materials (website, brochures, etc.). However, the price stated in the accommodation voucher (hereinafter referred to as the voucher) is binding for the customer. For the range of contractually agreed services and prices, their breakdown in the voucher is binding.
- The lodger is entitled to change the agreed conditions of stay in cases beyond his control (e.g. force majeure).
- The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the order.
- The cancellation fee represents compensation for damage caused by the accommodation provider.
- The host reserves the right to issue an advance invoice. The deposit is 50% of the total amount of the booked stay, unless the accommodation provider and the customer agree otherwise.
- The accommodation provider reserves the right to issue an invoice for the total price of the stay due before the stay, the so-called advance payment. The guest’s accommodation condition is the presentation of a confirmation of the payment made on the day of arrival at the accommodation.
- In the case of cancellation of a stay for which an advance or total payment has already been made and according to the cancellation conditions the amount of the payment is higher than the cancellation fee, the accommodation provider is obliged to offer another date to use up the paid advance valid until the end of the year. Advance payments are non-refundable.
- In the event of early termination or interruption of the stay without fault of the accommodation provider, the accommodation provider is not obliged to return the paid price of the stay or its proportional part to the client.
2. Cancellation of stay by the customer
- The customer is entitled to cancel the order at any time before arrival. Cancellation of stay requires a written electronic form (e-mail with delivery receipt) to the address email@example.com.
- If the order is canceled less than 30 days before arrival, a cancellation fee of 100% of the agreed order price is charged. The date and time of sending the e-mail is decisive for determining the period of cancellation of the stay.
- Individual cancellation fees can be negotiated for larger groups.
- The accommodation provider will not charge the customer the aforementioned cancellation fees if he could not use the agreed services for the following reasons: death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, serious illness, recall order, natural disaster. The customer is obliged to document the above facts with a written document to the accommodation provider within 3 days of their occurrence at the latest.
- These business and cancellation conditions are an integral part of the accommodation order and accommodation voucher (voucher).
4. Final cleaning
- The final cleaning fee is included in the accommodation price.
5. Handover of keys
- The keys will be stored in a safe deposit box located at the entrance to the apartment. You will receive the unlock code by e-mail on the day of arrival.
- When you leave, return the keys to the safe deposit box, which you lock with the same code. The loss or non-return of the keys will be charged in the amount of CZK 2 000, payable within 30 days from the discovery of this fact, i.e. from the day of departure from the accommodation at the latest.
- Contact accommodation provider: +420 608 477 185
- Reserved parking spaces according to the selected apartment. A1 – max. 2 parking spaces, A2 – A4 max. 1 parking space.